- MindSparke - http://www.mindsparke.com/
- Lumosity - http://www.lumosity.com/
- PositScience - http://www.positscience.com/
- Cogmed - http://www.cogmed.com/
- NeuroActive - http://neuroactive.ca/EN/
Sunday, February 19, 2012
What’s the best online brain training? Your Advice?
I’ve been a big fan of Lumosity and recently bought Block Builders to help with my spatial relations, but maybe there’s something better. I have an occupational therapy assessment drivers assessment coming up and I want to make sure I’ve done everything I can to ace it.
I read the AARP column that lists five different online programs and am wondering if anybody’s used these and, if so, what do you think? Good? Bad? Waste of time and $$$? (Given the cost of these, its more $$$ than ¢¢¢)
Here’s the list from AARP:
Here’s a link to the AARP article: http://www.aarp.org/health/brain-health/info-12-2011/brain-games.html