- How can the health industry better incorporate the body's most vital organ -- the brain?
- How are consumer beliefs and behaviors towards brain health and brain training evolving?
- Which professional groups are ideally positioned to become "brain fitness coaches"?
- How can neuroscience inform special education?
- How can Big Data and global internet access transform brain health practices?”
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Great Deal on the SHARPBRAINS 2012 Virtual Summit
Yes, you read that right, SHARPBRAINS is offering a good deal on the sessions from last year’s virtual summit. How good of a deal? $15.
So what do I get for my hard-earned $15?
According to the email I received, I would get “…more than 25 hours of exclusive presentations from over 40 leading minds as they discuss the latest on applied neuroplasticity and brain health. These presentations, which took place during the 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, shed light on some of the most important questions about the current and future state of brain health and wellness:
The downside? Well, the presentations are a year old and in this business, a lot happens in a year. On the other hand, if you’re in need of better brain fitness, and I am, this looks like a cheap way to get some solid info.
Here’s a link: http://www.sharpbrains.com/summit/register/