Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The OncoLink Cancer Blogs


I like cancer blogs that provide a mix of opinions: victims, survivors, medical practioners, caretakers, etc.  The OncoLink Blog - http://www.oncolink.org/blogs/index.php/our-bloggers/ - nicely gives a voice to all those folks.

For example, there’s a heartfelt post by Dr. Robert Lustig entitled One of the Hardest Things I Ever Had to Do which resonated rather high on the “uh oh” and honesty scale.

Carolyn Vachani, RN, MSN, AOCN has a insightful blog posting on her “cancerversary” which I rather like.

And there’s a review of Greetings from CancerLand: Writing the Journey to Recovery by Alysa Cummings.

For me, The OncoLink Cancer Blogs are a nice mix of voices, insights and reminders that we are not alone.

John

In Full Disclosure: Alysa Cummings did give Chief Complaint, Brain Tumor a nice review and I’m sure that has prejudiced me.


No comments: