Monday, June 9, 2014

“…She left after hearing the news”


This post on the Inspire.com website is so sad, made me so upset and depressed I just had to share it. 

“I just had my two year check-up. The good news is that I wasn't having surgery the next day like last time. But a smaller new one popped up in a bad spot that no surgery or anything can be done because of the location. Nows the part I'm just lost for words, everything. My wife was told and said she couldn't help me because she couldn't take the stress or see someone hurting. So she left.”


FYI - you need to register with the site (free) to read all this.

John

PS - I don't know if this is the right visual, but I'm guessing this guy feels abandoned right now.


Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_pictureguy66'>pictureguy66 / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

No comments: