- Remove White Food From Your Diet.
- Select Vegetables and Fruits with Vivid Colors
- Become Aware of Phytochemicals
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
- Eat Healthy Fat
- Follow the 80/20 Rule
- Consult a Licensed, Registered Dietitian
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The ABTA’s 7 Keys to a Healthier Diet
It seems like everybody has diet advice these days … and the American Brain Tumor Association isn’t going to be left off the list. This is their 7 keys to a healthier diet with a nod towards brain tumor victims.
Here’s a link to the full article: http://www.abta.org/care-treatment/navigating-your-care/managing-daily-living/eating-well-and-nutrition.html