Tuesday, May 31, 2016

“Living Each Day to the Fullest” – diagnosed with Ependymoma at age 4

I heard some good advice from a guy whose wife’s best friend was diagnosed with glioblastoma, Grade 4, it was something like “enjoy every day.”

I had a hard time with that advice for a while – how could they enjoy life knowing that she had this horrible disease eating away at her, inexorably dragging her into the grave?

I now think differently about this advice. I don’t believe the advice is trite or Pollyanna-ish or divorced from reality. I think its sound advice that reminds us all to cherish what health and family we have while they are with us. 

I know of no other story that tugs on my emotional heart strings as hard as stories about children with cancer, like many of the Ependymoma stories you’ll find on the CERN website.

I’ve attached a link to one such story that brings this idea to life - a story about little four-year-old “Sophia L.” with Intramedullary Ependymoma. You can read about her and her mother here: https://cern-foundation.org/?page_id=6411

1 comment:

John Williams said...

Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477