Monday, August 12, 2013

5 Ways to Protect Your Brain

Are big-time capitalists worried about their cognitive skills? Their ability to quickly problem-solve? Their tinker-boxes? You betcha!

Are big-time capitalists worried about their cognitive skills? Their ability to quickly problem-solve? Their gray matter when it grays? You betcha!

How do I know that?  Because I read a Fortune magazine article written by Anne Fisher entitled 5 ways to protect your brain, and boost your career: http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2013/08/08/5-ways-to-protect-your-brain-and-boost-your-career/

Accord to Ms. Fisher, here’s the five ways to protect your brain and boost your career:

  1. Never stop learning
  2. Immerse yourself in another culture.
  3. Seek out tough "stretch" assignments.
  4. Manage stress.
  5. Have lots of friends.

For me, I’m going to never stop learning about how to keep my gray matter from going black.
 

No comments: